About Me

My photo
I am a 44 year old resident of the beautiful Bemidji area. I have been here since 1985 and have really come to call this home.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big Happy Surprise!

I am graduating May 6! Why should this be surprising to me, you might ask? Well, I had to drop a class because I simply had too much on my plate and I believed that I still had to take the class that I dropped yet this summer. It turns out I was in error! After my advisor and the NTC registrar went over all the NTC classes I've taken the last few years and those classes that I took previously at BSU between 1985-1992, it turns out I have more than enough credits and experiencded enough "study areas" to obtain my degeree WITHOUT taking the class that I dropped! Yay!

Now, I've got to reorient my head around this fact! I just ordered my cap, hat and gown. I also have to go back and actually READ all of those emails I received for "those graduating in May." I didn't completely read them because I didn't think they applied to me...

Wow! School is nearly over for me now, NOT this August as I believed at this time yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment